Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day

To my friends who constantly provide a living example of how to be a wonderful mother, I want to say thank you.  You have taught me that it is possible to have it all. 

 That I can look forward to a future filled with little toes and little smiles and lots of laughter and still have room for a wonderful marriage, a fulfilling career, and a strong foundation of loving friendships.

I have a lifetime's worth of gratitude to my mother-in-law who always surrounded Mark with so much love.  She shaped the world that made him the man he is.  How do you say thank you for that?

To my mom who I could not live without.  Who taught me everything there is to know about love.  Thank you.  A million times, thank you.

And while the time for us to celebrate this day in our home has not yet come, I do look forward to the day when Mark and I will have our own little reasons to do so.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, these photos are priceless. Love each and every single one. Great post, with a great message!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So touching! You have a way with words!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely post! I love the photos! We are so blessed to have some wonderful Mothers in our lives!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails