Monday, August 1, 2011

Bachelorette Bonanza

I was going to tell you all about our weekend, but I can't because tonight Ashley has taken over my living room!  I cannot wait for a marathon of mush.  From the finale to the after the rose, there is nothing on my agenda aside from the Bachelorette!

Here's Ashley in her Randi Rahm engagement gown...

Who do you think it will be??

Ben F.

or JP?

I am not very certain this time around.  I really like her chemistry with JP, but I think that Ben F seems like such a wonderful guy.

Wait no more...  The answer is just around the corner!!!

3 comments:

  1. I think JP is so cute!!! She looks stunning in this gown!

    Im your new follower!

    Yelena

    AllGlamThings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh I'm so glad she picked JP! Were you excited?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was actually shocked with her decision. Totally thought she was going the other way. They are both great guys though, or so they seem :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails