Monday, July 9, 2012

Jane's First Fourth

I hope you all had a wonderful Fourth of July.  We spent ours with our Beaufort family (when you're in the military, you're friends are your family!).  It was truly the most wonderful vacation.  I wish I could share lots of pics with you, but Mark's bag got stuck in Savannah, and our camera was in it...  

Here's a few phone shots from the weekend...
Waiting to board the plane.  

She's very proud of her ability to pull her bow off...

Happily having lunch with Aunt Silvia.

This is my favorite picture of Jane to date.  Could you get any more relaxed?  What else does a girl need at the beach than a stylish suit, a big floppy hat, and a bottle of the finest vintage (of Enfamil, of course).

Hope your 4th was fabulous!

6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh- Jane might be the happiest baby I've ever seen in my life- those pictures are absolutely adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful baby!!!! That's exactly how i like to hang on the beach :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miss Jane you are the cutest thing ever!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh the second picture is the cutest!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the last photo. I agree I don't think anyone could be more relaxed.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails