Thursday, August 9, 2012

I'm "Bananas" Over Rachel Zoe's Fall Collection

I have long been an admirer of Rachel Zoe's style.  She seems to be able to find just the right balance between modern and classic.  I absolutely "die" over her wide leg trousers and her slimming jackets, her feminine tops and fearless outerwear.  Here's a few of the looks I love.

I love the color of this suit!  It adds something really fabulous to what would ordinarily be just another pants suit.

This style of blazer works well for me because it narrows my broad shoulders.  I absolutely cannot wear anything double breasted!!  This one would be perfect paired with work pants or dressy jeans.

I feel like Audrey Hepburn would wear this look is she was still with us.  Its such a sophisticated but simple look.

I cannot have enough capes.  The high collar is so chic!

What do you think?  Are a Rachel Zoe fan?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails