Are you ready to ring in the new year??? I hope you toast to the year that was and the year that will be!
Here is a quick recipe for one of my favorite champagne cocktails...
Champagne Limoncello Cocktails
Yield: 8 servings (serving size: about 1/2 cup)
- 8 (3 x 1/2-inch) lemon rind strips
- 8 tablespoons Limoncello (lemon-flavored liqueur)
- 4 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 (750-milliliter) bottle brut Champagne, chilled
1. Roll up each strip of lemon rind; place 1 into each of 8 Champagne flutes. Add 1 tablespoon liqueur and 1/2 teaspoon juice to each glass. Divide Champagne evenly among glasses. Serve immediately.
How are you planning to celebrate 2011?