Friday, May 6, 2011

TGIF! and a Mother's Day Menu...

Who's excited that it's Friday!  I am!!  Especially since I only worked a half day yesterday so that we could spend the afternoon at Jazzfest.  It was TOUGH getting going this morning.  But well worth it.  I love the Thursday of Jazzfest because it feels more like a locals day.  There were tons of school children roaming the fairgrounds in search of a New Orleans adventure.  I can't imagine a better education than one that combines art, culture, music, and food.

I hope yall have a ton of fun in store for this weekend.  We're headed back to the fest for one more day on Saturday.  The weather has been perfect this year, so we have our fingers crossed for another beautiful New Orleans day.

Sunday, we are having my parents, my sister, and my grandmother over for Mother's Day.  I am planning a big brunch.  Here's the menu:





What do you have planned for the weekend?

4 comments:

  1. That looks delicious! What a lucky Mama yours is to have you all cook for her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks wonderful! Enjoy your weekend Mommy to be!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks delicious, stylish..

    http://design-elements-blog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks fantastic my friend! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails