Friday, September 7, 2012

Pilates Boot Camp Has Me Shaking in My Boots

Is anyone esle out there completed intimidated by anything with the words BOOT and CAMP in them?  Just the thought of someone hovering over my out of shape self screaming to do more makes me queezy.  But, I am all out of excuses when it comes to getting in shape and losing Baby Jane weight. 

The truth is, I can't actually blame baby weight.  I lost the weight I gained during my pregnancy within three weeks of delivering Jane.  The additional lbs sitting on my frame can only be blamed on me.  Well, and two gentleman named Ben and Jerry.  For some reason, the typical dedication I have to a diet has just not been there. 

But with two months to go before my sister's wedding, I am ready to get serious.  I've been taking Pilates reformer classes twice a week, and while I love them, I know they are not enough to truly get the fat burning.

So I took the plunge and signed myself up for a Pilates Boot Camp at Romney Pilates.  The class is every MWF for four weeks from 6:00 am until 7:00 am.  I am not sure that I'm ready for it.  If you decide to join the class, I will likely be the one huffing and puffing in the corner of the room.  But at least I'll be there!

Here's to a new start...

And to looking like these ladies at the finish line!

Have you tried a boot camp?  How did it go?

4 comments:

  1. I bet it will be a great class! I think I would be too scared to sign up so good for you. Though, it does help if you have a buddy in class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet that boot camp will kick your butt! Sounds like a good plan with two months to go to a wedding. After I have baby in late October I plan on taking mommy/baby bootcamp in early January. Hoping it works.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for boot camp!! You have done such a great job!! Ps I snuck a peek at you and Jill's Pilates session today and was admiring your beautiful dancer feet. Not to sound creepy or anything;) see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for boot camp! You are doing so well! Ps, I snuck a peek during your Pilates session with Jill today and was admiring your beautiful dancer feet :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails