Monday, November 19, 2012

Something from J Crew to Warm Me Up?

For over a week, I have had the sniffles.  Jane was gracious enough to pass along her virus to our whole family.  To her credit, we have been trying to teach her about sharing!

Between the temperatures here dropping some, and the constant cold induced chills, I have found myself looking for something to keep me warm.  I popped onto J Crew's website recently, and I was blown away by their outerwear collection this year.  Each piece has a simplistic style about them, yet they have an embellishment that gives them a fresh feel.  If only it was truly cold enough here to warrant more than one!
Bow Coat

J Crew Symphony Coat

J Crew Peplum Coat
J Crew Greatcoat
Do you have a favorite?

3 comments:

  1. Oh love them all! I think my favorite is the JCrew Peplum Coat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them all! But the symphony coat is definitely "me" :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails