I love that the recipe calls for rosemary. I've had a few mocktails lately that incorporated fresh herbs like thyme and rosemary and cilantro and they're so refreshing! I think this is a must-make once Baby A arrives.
There are not many flavors that pair better than apples, cinnamon, and sugar. Throw in some butter, and I'm in heaven! My mom LOVES apple pie, and her birthday is right around the corner. I saw this recipe and could not believe how perfect it will be for her birthday dessert!
I love walking past the houses in our neighborhood and seeing pumkins and haystacks on their porches. This picture is just what I want ours to look like!
Saving the best for last inspired me to think of five things I would like to accomplish this fall. I have sort of set aside goal setting with the excuse that the baby is due in six short weeks, but I am someone who works better with a to do list and a set of goals. So here goes:
- To have a porch that looks like the one pictured above
- To create a fun Halloween costume for Mark and me (Beignet is going as a Lady Pug, and I want to be a 1960's housewife and the milkman)
- To completely decorate at least ten more shoes for Muses
- To bake cinnamon rolls from scratch
- To relax a little and enjoy the last stretch of the road we are taking on the journey to meet Baby A. The photo featured above makes me hope that I can settle down my nesting instincts and see the beauty of the seasons changing around me. I want for the next six weeks to be filled with amazing memories of Mark and me appreciating each other and our life together so that we can welcome Baby A into a rested and happy home.
Happy Fall Yall!