Monday, January 16, 2012

Golden Girls - My Favorites from the Golden Globes

Jane and I had our first mother/daughter awards show night last night.  I think she loved it as much as I did.  Like most people we enjoyed Ricky Gervais's witty puns and the winners touching speeches, but we were really in it for the fashion!

Here are my favorite looks...

IN THE NUDE 
From head to toe, she is my winner.   I thought she was just so perfectly styled.  

I loved the color of Jessica Alba's gown.  I couldn't find a close up, but her earrings were to die for!

I know that the nude color washes her out, but this dress is just glamorous.  If I was getting married, I think I would want my wedding gown to look just like this but in a cream color.

PUMP UP THE VOLUME 
While I don't love her purple hair, I do love this dress.  The shoulders look great on her frame and accent her narrow waist.

She absolutely wins "best train."  I love the shape and texture of the gown!

LADIES IN RED
I think this is the best she has looked in a long time.  The dress pops off the carpet and is perfectly accented by her red lips and satin bag.  Gorgeous!

You'd never know that she once headlined the wrestling circuit.  I thought she looked classy and stunning in this dress.  I'm hoping their relationship lasts through the rest of award season so we can continue to see her in dresses like this one!

2 comments:

  1. Agree! I loved Charlize Theron & Jessica Alba's looks last night. I also really liked Emma Stone and Octavia Spencer in that beautiful lavender gown.

    Hope sweet Jane had a wonderful first Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Theron is just unbelievable. Wowza.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails