Monday, February 7, 2011

Dreaming of Paris

A friend of mine recently spent some time in Paris.  I was following her all around that magical city via her facebook posts imagining that I was traveling with her.  Mark and I spent a week in Paris last May, and it may have been the best week of my life.  I spent a year reading travel book after restaurant guide after blog about Paris, but nothing could have prepared me for the majesty, beauty, and romance that we found in Paris.  

I'm dreaming of walking under the Tour Eiffel and strolling hand in hand down the tiny little streets in Marais.  I'm dreaming of gorgeous city views and paths less taken.  I'm dreaming of Chanel and hot chocolate.

Paris is a dream come true.  A dream wrapped up perfectly in a bow...

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11

9 comments:

  1. So lovely! I can understand why you miss it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I leave for Paris on Friday! So excited! Paris really is a dream of a city - I heart it so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have DREAMED of going to paris for forever! my parents have been a couple times and have brought back the signature trinkets, but i finally decided that i am going this year with a girlfriend!!! i dont know when, but i WILL get there -- thank you for the encouragement & inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paris is a dream city and def a city to be traveled amongst with someone that loves you! I mean where else can you just roam and get lost in a city and have it be one the best memories?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to visit one day. I have a friend attending photography school in Paris this year and he has posted some amazing pictures on his Facebook page.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am dying to go to Paris...and these pictures make me want to just drop everything and hop on a plane tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I cannot wait to go to Paris! I guess I'll have to settle for dreaming about it :) I swoon :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This year my priority is saving for a week in Paris, ideally with my perfect man, but without him if he doesn't hurry up and meet me!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails