Thursday, March 22, 2012

Baby Stationery

When I was newly engaged, I discovered a whole new realm of shopping.  It was similar to the scene Sophia Kinsella describes in Shopoholic when Becky Bloomwood's whole world is altered when she discovers high end luggage shopping for the first time.  I couldn't get enough note cards and note pads and thank you notes and colored pens.  The really good colored pens with the tiny little tips. 

Having Jane has renewed my love for stationery.  So much so, that I want to get her her own set of notecards with matching gift enclosures.  I can't quite find what I'm looking for, but I feel like I'll know it when I see it.  I want something feminine and elegant, but whimsical and youthful.  I guess that's sort of two ends of the stationery spectrum, isn't it. 

I think I'm going to enlist the help of my incredibly talented friend, Lauren Alsop, of Lauren Alsop Custom Paper Goods.  I will gladly share the design with you once it is all set, but for now, here is what I have seen that I like...









Do you have a favorite?

4 comments:

  1. Oh my word these are all way too cute - I cant pick just one! My best friend is having a baby soon - so I think I definitely need to get a few of these for her. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them all! But I think the last may be my fav :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a paper-aholic.

    Did you ever get anything from paper & ink here when that still existed? Loved her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Love adorable stationary and these are ADORABLE! Elle actually has her own set of stationary cards I got for free thru the pampers reward program from shutterfly.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails