Thursday, December 10, 2009

Random Thoughts

  1. Drew Brees was on Jay Leno last night and he was AWESOME!! At one point Jay asked him what was the most unusual thing he has ever been asked to sign. For just a minute as he started to say "There was this one time..." I thought he might say - I was asked to sign a Saltus menu in Beaufort, SC by two crazy Saints fans (that'd be Mark and me). Nope - it was someone's prosthetic leg that had been painted black with a gold Fleur de Lis. Gotta love Saints spirit!
  2. Glee!! - The finale of Glee was the best episode by far. How will I be able to wait until the spring for it's return. Lea Michelle's rendition of Don't Rain on Parade gave me goosebumps! Where did they find this girl?!?!?! Every once in a while I go through the debate of "if I could come back with one amazing talent what would it be?" On Sundays, I want to be a rough hitting line backer just so I could run out of an NFL tunnel, but after watching Glee last night, all I wanted to do was stand on a Broadway stage and sing my little heart out!
  3. Oh Tiger - I have been reading on Facebook how sick everyone is of hearing about Tiger Woods, so I'll keep it short. But seriously, what was he thinking?? He had it all... I don't care to know the details of who he did what with and where and when and for how long. All I want to know is WHY??? Why would he do this? And why does this seem to be a recurring theme among men in power? Answers we won't get, I'm sure, but ones I would love to know.
  4. After the Saints blewout the Giants, I convinced Mark that we should buy refundable airfare to Miami for the weekend of the Superbowl. At that point, I hadn't really thought through the total cost of going to the game. Last week a friend of mine bought two tickets to the big game for $2,500 a piece. Ouch. Since then, I have been getting to work early and entering every Superbowl ticket contest available on the internet. After all, someone has to win, right? Why can't it be me?
  5. One of my favorite things about the holiday season is office Christmas party episodes of my favorite tv shows! Tonight should be a real treat - Community, Parks and Rec, The Office, and 30 Rock. I can't wait - the previews had me laughing. Good sign!
  6. The New Orleans mayor's race kicks off this week. There are eight candidates, and there are some pretty good choices too. God only knows who will win, but the one thing that's certain is that it won't be old C. Ray. There's hope in that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails