So the rules to receiving this award are simple- see below:
1. Blog about your award and the person who sent it to you including their link.
2. Tell 7 things no one knows about yourself
3. Pass the award onto 6 new blogs that make you smile and give you inspiration. Don't forget to let them know about their new award! Then sit back and know you just made someones day:)
Jessica over at Kitchen Belleicious was so incredibly sweet to pass along this award to me. I LOVE her blog and feel so special that she appreciates mine. Jessica posts the most amazing recipes on her blog!!! You must go over and check it out!!
- We were required to take Home Ec in high school. I loved it so much that I took the second level of classes including an advanced sewing class. When I was a freshman at Loyola, I sewed my own formal dress for my first Delta Gamma formal. It was a black one shoulder satin gown with an extra high slit because I had to take it up and forgot to account for that when I sewed the slit. Oops!
- When I was in eighth grade I asked for a subscription to Bride's magazine. I would trace all of the dresses and then imagine that I was a wedding and formal wear designer.
- I took a speech class in high school where we had to give an extemporaneous address. I gave an Oscar acceptance speech holding a baseball trophy and shed real tears through my speech. If your interested, I won for the role of Katie Raspanti in the adaptation of the book Night Jasmine (my favorite book of all time).
- I love accents!!! I played a character from Boston in a play once and had to listen to hours of tapes on the Mid-Atlantic dialect. Since then, I have developed a knack for accents. Now if only I could develop a knack for learning to speak French.
- If choosing between a pool and a beach, I would always choose the pool. I don't actually like the feeling of sand between my toes. I know, I know.
- I have a collection of perfumes. For each birthday and Christmas, I ask for a new perfume. I love waking up each day and looking at all of the pretty bottles and how different they all are. I also love deciding what scent I feel like that day. I know some people have a signature scent, but I love that every day is a little different.
- I would like to one day be the mayor of New Orleans.