Monday, January 24, 2011

Best Stuff Ever...


Moving back home four months ago has made dieting quite a challenge.  While I did recently sign up for a gym membership, I also discovered the MOST delicious ice cream ever made.  I've only tried the coffee and chicory, so I can't speak for the other flavors like praline crunch, Pontchatoula strawberry, and bananas foster, but I can honestly say it is the most flavorful, perfectly textured ice cream I have ever tasted.

Locally, I have found it at Rouses and Winn Dixie, but if you're in need of a taste of New Orleans, you can order it

HERE!!!

Has anybody else discovered this tasty treat?  What's your favorite flavor?

13 comments:

  1. The Pontchatoula Strawberry is oh-so-good! You have to try it! Whole Foods also carries this brand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmm this sounds amazing! Please let me know if you ever come across a site that delivers boiled crawfish.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had me at bananas foster... actually you had me at ice cream. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that stuff! I get it at my Rouses!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, please! Don't tease me so!!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE your blog! I'm from Lafayette, living in Central Alaska and when I check your blog, I really miss home!

    -Janet

    http://wefourexplorers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. The packaging alone is fabulous. I can only imagine whats inside!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I gave you an award on my blog today! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How my goodness! Praline? I love that stuff! I'll have to check out their website.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Will have to try it.... Not a huge ice-cream fan but love anything coffee flavored and local is even better!!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails