Thursday, January 13, 2011

Pink and Green Thursday: Behind the Mask

At this exact time exactly seven weeks from now, I will be on a float rolling down St. Charles Ave.!  Float 19 to be exact!!!  We won't know our exact riding positions for a few more weeks, but I'll gladly pass that info along once I know it!  

There is really nothing I love more than Mardi Gras.  I love the excitement and the pomp and circumstance of it all.  I love the history and the tradition.  The sounds of marching bands and revelers.  There is simply nothing like it.  

And it's finally almost here!

  
  
  
 
  
   
Click on the photos for credits...

Trish is back to posting Pink and Green Thursdays.  You can click HERE for other entries!

7 comments:

  1. I am a huge fan of Mardi Gras too!!! Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you believe I know nothing about Mardi Gras? Tell me, tell me! Kori xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ditto! I 100% LOVE Mardi Gras! Im so glad we moved here and get to experience it all! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is why I adore you so much! Your passion for all things Nola (including Mardi Gras) leaves a big smile on my face!! Pink & green AND Mardi Gras, does it get any better??!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for Mardi Gras! I haven't been back for it since 2000 though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! I simply MUST make it to NOLA for Mardi Gras one day...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails