Saturday, May 22, 2010

Au Revoir and Bon Voyage!!!

Bonjour bloggers!!

Well, our bags are packed and today we are heading off to Paris.  I could not be more excited!!!!  Seriously, I get tears in my eyes thinking about experiencing this beautiful city with my hubby.  It's the trip of a lifetime!!

While I'm away, I have quite a treat for you!!!  For the next few days some wonderful, creative, and talented ladies will be guest posting here on my little blog.  I know you will enjoy their perspectives as much as I do.  Here is a sneak peak of what you're in for this week:

Tomorrow, Lisa from Bumpkin on a Swing will be sharing with you her perspective on French designers (and maybe even a French model or two).  I have no doubt you will be in fashion photography heaven!  

Tuesday, Danielle from Paris Pastry will be taking on Tasty Tuesdays.  From the moment I found her blog, I was so inspired by her absolutely beautiful culinary creations!  You'll be wishing your computer had a scratch and sniff feature!!

Trish from Pink Preppy Lilly Lover  will be giving you the dish on some of her favorite trends for Trendy Wednesday.    Trish's comments are a like ray of sunshine, and I know her post will be just the mid-week pick me up you're looking for.

Thursday, we plan to head to the Musee d'Orsay and the Petit Palais to see some magical works of art.  I thought it would be fitting to introduce you to one of my friends and favorite artists, Gina Marie Dunn.  Gina's work is inspired and colorful, and her creativity has no limits!  I imagine this piece in the nursery of our baby girl (who is but a twinkle in my eye).

Lisa, from Knitting Yarns, will be sharing with you her five favorite things about Paris on Friday.  She had the amazing experience of spending three weeks in France and five days in Paris and has been such a help in our Paris planning.  I am so interested to see what her favorite things were and whether or not they were mine too!

I am eternally grateful to these ladies for take care of my dear blog while I'm away.  Please welcome them and make them feel right at home.  I know you will.  When we get home, I plan to post a recap of everything we did on that same day the week before in Paris.  So, I'll see you here on Sunday. 

Until then, Au Revoir and Bon Voyage!!!

11 comments:

  1. Bonjour Jennifer! Have a safe journey! You will love Musée d'Orsay, I guarantee it!

    Au Revoir,
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a fantastic trip! It's my wife and my favorite city to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Jen have a wonderful wonderful trip!!! I can't wait for these guest posts!! Please be safe :) Love!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Paris, can't wait to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so jealous, have so much fun! Can't wait to hear your stories!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a wonderful time, you lucky girl! I'd love to go back one more time....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a great line. Too bad Lisa and I couldn't have teamed up for the paris guest post. Maybe some other time! Can't wait to hear all about your wonderful adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Paris?? I'm so jealous!! Next time... TAKE ME WITH!

    As for your blog recommendations? It's a done deal! You already picked out some of my daily faves :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have a fabulous time!!!! I can't wait to hear about all that you experience!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Girl, what are you doing leaving us comments?? You're suppose to be on VACATION!!

    But hey, if you're on-line, tell us... Are you have a blast???

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bon voyage! I am tres jealous that you are in Paris right now... sigh... the most romantic and magical city in the world. Sounds like your blog is left in excellent hands, and I cannot wait for the recap when you return!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails