Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Our Newest Intern

Mark has one day off a week which he spends with Jane.  Today, they decided to come and visit me at work because I'll be getting home after Jane goes to bed.  I just love seeing that sweet girl in the middle of the day.  It is just what I need to keep on keeping on.

While she was here, I put her to work.  She has attained child genius status with regard to her operation of a 10 key calculator.  She sure can bang away at those keys!  I'm not sure I'd trust her number though...



Posts might be a little less frequent this next week.  There's a lot to do before the tax deadline!!  Only six more days...  

10 comments:

  1. Oh I can't even imagine how busy you are right now! But what a wonderful distraction is that sweet face. Honestly, Jane is such a beautiful baby and sure to be running a Fortune 500 company one day, no doubt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so sweet, and has grown up so much! Hang in there- tax season is almost over!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, she is such a doll. Good luck w/ the next 6 days! You can do it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at her hard at work! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. heee! so cute. Andrew loves to smack at computer keys like momma- our kids are all so smart! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I could survive busy season if I had that cute helper all day! She's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cutest intern I have ever seen! How precious and very sweet of Mark to stop by with her.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is just too cute! Only a few more days ... hang in there!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails