Friday, April 20, 2012

Pinterest Party: Visions of Sugarplums 1st Birthday Party

I know we have months to go, but I have been collecting ideas for Jane's first birthday party.  Because Jane's birthday falls around Thanksgiving, we orginally thought we'd do a harvest themed party, but we won't be able to have the party until the first weekend in December.  Can you say holiday party?!?!  But what direction should we go in?  I had considered a "Winter One-derland Party," but then I fell in love with the idea of a Sugar Plum Fairy Party.  Here's some pinterest pics that I've collected that go along with the theme...

10 comments:

  1. Very very cute! You're not alone. Andrew is about to turn 8 months old and I've already been starting to plan his party for the last 2 months! We're doing a crab/nautical themed party since his birthday is in the summer and we have a pool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been thinking about Margot's first birthday party for months already and it's not until NOVEMBER! It's so fun to think about.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! Nola's birthday usually falls around Thanksgiving too so planning can sometimes be difficult, so starting early is the way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is there a better time to celebrate a baby than Thanksgiving? How wonderful! I love all the pinks & golds. Can't wait to see how your plans come together :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are going to seriously have a blast planning Jane's party! I had so much fun planning Elle's.
    I'm thinking this year for her 2nd doing a milk n cookie's party. It was so much work doing her first that I thought milk n' cookies might be a little less work but still cute?
    Love the fairy idea a lot!!
    Just think when the girls are older we will be able to take them to the Nutcracker! I told Chris that is the one fun thing about having holiday babies is there are so many fun things to do in Nov- Jan!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my! LOVE LOVE LOVE this idea!!!
    Addison's birthday is in July & I'm having the hardest time narrowing down all of my ideas. But I am having so much fun with all of it too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is going to be an amazing party - I love the theme!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE the idea of a sugar plum fairy party! Perfect! And all of these ideas look so sweet.
    It has been soo long since I've been able to catch up with comments. I hope all is well with you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails