Thursday, April 5, 2012

Baby Stationery Selection

I mentioned here that I was working with the very talented Lauren Alsop from Lauren Alsop Custom Paper Goods in designing stationery and gift enclosures for Baby Jane.  I am so excited to share with you the final product! 

I knew what I wanted, but I couldn't quite find it, nor could I describe it.  Enter Lauren.  She was able to capture the exact look I was going for just by seeing a few images of the other things I liked.  After paying her a visit to decide on the color choice of the card, I was torn between this sweet ballet pink and a classic Tiffany blue.  Rather than choose between them, we decided it would be best to order half in pink and half in blue.  A perfect decision if you ask me!!

The actual cards will have Jane's complete name on them, but here is the blog friendly abbreviated version!



Aren't they perfect?!?!

8 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails