Monday, November 23, 2009

Trendy Wednesday - Holiday Collection Palettes

Each year my favorite makeup brands put out their special palettes for the holiday season. I go absolutely gaga for these things. I have always been preferential to MAC, but recently I have branched out some and have found that I like Bobbi Brown for neutral shadows, Laura Mercier for bases and powder, and Nars for cheeks and lips. When it comes to palettes, I love the variety you get in a palette. For instance, since I have everything I need for a six night trip to NYC packed neatly into one tiny carry one, I had to consolidate my makeup bag. Instead of a collection of eye shadows, I am only bring my "smoky eye" palette by Bobbi Brown. Fab! No fuss, no muss.
Palettes make the best stocking stuffers and great gifts too. Here are a few that I think are really just too good to pass up! And you have to act fast on these little guys because they are often limited in number and sell out very quickly!!
I love this Laura Mercier Oil Free Flawless Face Kit. Perfect way to start any makeup session.
Nars has one of my favorite cheek products - a cream blush. For the holidays they have put out a mini-trio of cream blushes that will fit in any purse. They can be used for eyes or lips, so they're perfect when you're on the go!

This Bobbi Brown eye shadow palette pairs two beautiful neutral shadows with two brilliant highlight shades. I am crossing my fingers that this is in my stocking this year!!

I love the look of a dark smoky eye and a nice pale pink lip. This MAC lip bag has everything you need to create the perfect pink pout. And it comes with a cute little bag!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails