Sunday, October 25, 2009

Don't Stop Believing!


I tell you what, I was quite productive today! I was up at 7:30 very nervous about the Saints game against Miami. So I went to work and worked for about four hours. Then I planned our menu for the week and picked up all our needed groceries. I came home to make chicken posole - YUM! I glittered six shoes and finished four of them. All this before the start of the game.


It was such a SUPER victory today. These are not your father's Saints. I mean to be 21 points behind on somebody else's field and come back to win 46-34. That's amazing. When Darren Sharper got his third pick six of the season, I was jumping up and down and twirling around in our den. Our dog, Annie, was also running around, but mostly out of concern for the mental well-being of her owners. At the end of the game when Tracy Porter intercepted Chad Henne and ran it in for a score, we were going crazy!!!! I have been singing "Don't Stop Believing" all night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I really can't tell you how much I love our team. The players are as wonderful off the field as they are on it. After the win, they stayed in the Dolphin's stadium and ran laps around the place shaking hands with all the Saints fans who travelled to the game. They really are the best!


For you old school Saints fans - Cha Ching! Badda Bing! We're 6 and 0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails