Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Trendy Wednesday - Leggings

Having taken ballet for nearly half of my life, I spent more hours than I can count in some version of leggings/stockings/tights. Perhaps that is what has propelled my appreciation for the resurgence of such hosiery. It is also why you can imagine my feelings were hurt when my favorite TV style guru, Tim Gunn expressed his contempt for all things leggings. What - Tim Gunn hates leggings! Why?????? I have already mentally prepared my entire winter wardrobe around the pair of leggings the Easter Bunny brought me last year (I gave up shopping for Lent, so the Easter Bunny - read Mark - got me the pair I had been eyeing over for forty long days and nights). Well, although it always annoys me the Project Runway designers ignore dear Tim, I think I will be doing just that on this topic.

I love this pair from Anthropologie. They come in five colors, but the mustard is my fave!




This Alice and Olivia pair from Nordstrom is a little pricey, but I love the length and the button detail!!!




These Juicy denim leggings would be perfect over pumps, but they would also be great for tucking into boots!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails