Thursday, October 15, 2009

A Giant Homecoming




Well, we'll see what the Saint's are made of this weekend when we head to New Orleans to catch the Saints v. Giants game Sunday. It'll be Eli Manning's first visit back to New Orleans as an NFL player. I'm hoping our defensive line gives him a nice welcome home day long. This is really our toughest test of the year so far. It is again a match of the undefeateds, and it will likely have major implications for home field advantage in the playoffs. Ewww, I hope I didn't just jinx our season by saying playoffs in relation to the Saints. Sorry boys. The talk of the town was whether Archie Manning would side with his home team or his youngest son. Of course, he said he'll be pulling for Eli, but I bet he'd be very happy to see the Saints win too. I know I would. We'll need all the positive energy you can throw out into the world this weekend, so please be thinking good thoughts about the Saints this Sunday. Holy cow, can you imagine what the Dome will be like if we win!!!!!!! I'm glad we'll be in that number Sunday!




We haven't been home since the beginning of September and it was ridiculously hot then. I'm so excited about the beautiful weather that they are forecasting. New Orleans is never more perfect than on a sunny, cool, fall afternoon. We are planning on going to the Julia Street Farmers Market Saturday morning and then heading to the NOLA Blues and BBQ festival. It's produced by the same folks who produce Jazz Fest, so I know we're in for a real treat. Music, food, gorgeous weather - who could ask for anything better! Saturday night we'll be going to an engagement party for my BFF Beth. I have known Beth since I was six weeks old! I couldn't be happier for her and John!!! And of course Sunday is game day!!!!!!! it's an action packed weekend like all our Saints trips are, but we like to make the most of every minute!




GEAUX SAINTSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails