Monday, October 26, 2009

Mmmmmm... Manhattan


So we finally have all of our dinner reservations set for our Thanksgiving in New York! As many of you know, I plan all of our vacations around our meals, so it is so important to me that our food itinerary is set before the big trip. I also put together a fashion itinerary that I'll share before we head up there!!


Here goes:


Tuesday - very late dinner at Les Halles, Anthony Bourdain's old stomping ground

Wednesday - welcome dinner with the Allens at Eatery NYC - known for their mac-n-cheese!

Thursday - THE PARADE!!! and then family dinner at L'Absinthe Brasserie-Restaurant

Friday - Dinner at Kelly Ripa's favorite NYC spot Emilio's Ballato - great suggestion Alissa!!

Saturday day - The whole family is going on the food tour of SOHO and the East Village. This is
by far my favorite way to see NYC! I highly recommend this tour!

Saturday Night - one last Allen family hurrah at my favorite fusion restaurant Asia de Cuba!


Wow! I have gained ten pounds just reading these menus!! Good thing we just joined the new gym at Habersham. I had a fitness assessment on Friday and I can tell you that it is still painful to move my legs. Ouch! I have the second part of my assessment tonight. Wish me luck. I hope to be in great shape by Turkey Day so I can eat my way through Manhattan!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails