Thursday, October 1, 2009

Positevly GLEEful!


I hope you have all been watching Glee! If not, that's what HULU is for, right!! It is by far the best show on television (this coming from someone who can watch an episode of Project Runway three times and not be bored). I watch it, and it makes me so happy. Maybe it brings back my dream of being a Broadway star. It must, because after last night's episode, I made Mark listen to my version of "How Lovely" from Bye Bye Birdie. I would give anything to be half as talented as the kids on this show. I will admit that with not nearly half their talent, I stood on stage many times and belted out a song, in likely the wrong key, and had the best time doing it. If only there was a place in this world for a twenty-something (I am going to use that phrase in every post for the next year while it still applies to me) wanna-be glee clubber. I guess for now, belting out "Don't Stop Believing" into my straightener will have to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails