Thursday, January 21, 2010

Krewe of Muses - Three Weeks and Counting

I thought this very short (3.5 minutes) video documentary of our 2009 parade would be a great way for yall to see and hear the sounds of a Muses parade!  It just made me even more excited that we'll be riding in three weeks!  I hope you enjoy it.  And look for me - I announce the Larry Craig themed float "The Guy Who Loved Me."


Pretty cool, right?!?!  Can you see what all the fuss is about?  It is such an amazing thing to experience Mardi Gras like this with these amazing women! 

PS - the Krewe just announced that the B-52s will be playing at Amusement Party following the parade!!!  Love Shack, Baby!!!!!

I'd love to hear from you about what you thought about the video.  Is that what you thought the parade would look like?  Did you picture it differently??

3 comments:

  1. How fun! The video was really cool! We learned a little about the Krewe's in NO when we visited a few years ago. So cool that there is an all women's krewe though! Too fun! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous! I've actually never even been to Mardi Gras, but someday I hope to be there! Probably not awesomely riding a float, but at least watching all the excitement.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this! omg i seriously cannot wait!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails