Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Trendy Wednesday - Spanx for Swimwear

Although we've decided to stay in Beaufort for the Superbowl, the daydreams of spending next weekend in Miami had me thinking of swimsuits.  Ouch!  I'm not ready for swimsuit season, I can tell you that!  But things in that department are looking up.  For starters, my New Year's resolutions to exercise more and eat healthier have led to a four pound weight loss.  Yay!!!  In addition to that, Spanx has introduced a line of swimwear that looks as fashionable as it does slimming.  I thought I'd share a few of my favorite suits from their collection!

I love the lines and the combination of the charcoal with the black in this piece. They way the pattern crosses at the waist is SOOO slimming.



I love the color of this red deep v one piece.  I think the deep v draws attention away from the waist, but is not so low where you feel too exposed!



You might not like the tan lines you'd get from this one shoulder suit wouldn't be it be just adorable with a big straw hat.  So ladylike!


Finally, I think this bubble skirt is just the most adorable cover-up I have seen in a while!




What do you think?  Do you like the newest line of products from Spanx?


4 comments:

  1. I think the first one is super flattering. My fave is the red one. I think. They are all pretty awesome, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, those are actually pretty cute! i love the black one with the ruffle.

    p.s. go saints!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What cute swimsuits. I always have such a hard time finding ones I like. But I love the one shoulder piece. Very Lady like!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The middle two are my favorite. Would be great for this post-baby body! :) Thankfully we have a few months to worry about swimsuit season, but glad to know Spanx has a line out there!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails