Saturday, January 9, 2010

Steals and Deals @ Anthropologie

I have since the very first time I stepped foot in an Anthropologie (in Santa Monica) been in love with everything about their clothes and home goods, except the too high price tags!  One of my favorite pastimes is looking through their sale items online.  You can always find some really great deals if you're patient enough to wait for things to hit the sale racks.  Yesterday I put in an order for the following things...


This sweet little faux fur swing jacket.  I love the color and the length.  



This beautiful satin tank that will look so pretty under the jacket above.  I also recently got this black velvet blazer from the Banana Republic outlet (for $40), and I think it would look lovely paired with this top.


Finally, I found this beautiful faux wrap ponte knit black skirt.  You can never have enough black pencil skirts!!




Have you found any good deals recently??

2 comments:

  1. Banana Republic is having a great sale!!!...The turtleneck sweaters are $27.99 at the Canal Place store...and I "needed" a purple, black, and brown one:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful finds! J. Crew was having an extra 30 percent off sale this weekend so I picked up a few things.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails